Photobucket

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

John Luke and Sawyer




John Luke had his friend Sawyer over to play today. Ashley had a hair appointment and we were happy to have Sawyer come visit. She needed a few minutes of baby-free time and I totally understand. She got a new do and now she is a stylin' mama. Sawyer brought over his musical table to play with since John Luke's mama is the meanest in the world and won't buy him any toys. Although I am going to buy this particular toy for Christmas. Maybe after Christmas John Luke's friends won't have to bring their toys with them when they come to play! These two had a good old time playing with the table. I'm glad they got to enjoy one another. Come back anytime Sawyer!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Doesn't everybody love a whopper-jawed paci?? :) Thanks so much for taking such good care of him yesterday! I'm ready to have John Luke at my house anytime!