1. In the previous post, I mentioned my addiction to Burt's Bees lip balm...well, I think the more appropriate word would be obsession. I could eat the stuff! I have found some tinted Burt's Bees lip balm. Oh the love! All those who make fun of my bright lips...well, I think you'll be impressed. (Not to say that "old faithful" bright red & pink have been retired. Oh no, oh no! Just a little variation.)
2. Today, I painted Allie Beth's highchair. I will never, ever, ever...I repeat, ever paint anything that has spindles!! I can't imagine what in the world I was thinking! It's done. It looks like mess. Good thing it's just a highchair:)
3. I'm still looking for a round wooden pedestal table and chairs. I found some on Craigslist. I have never even looked at Craigslist and now that I have I was way better off before I did! It has everything! And I need it all;)
4. The kiddos are taking ISR swimming lessons. After the first day I wondered if
they I would make it for 4 weeks. They both screamed the entire time. I wished I could scream. But with week one behind us, I am impressed. I do believe this was a good move. I'm excited to see more.
5. I love Sarah's Summer House.
6. I think I discovered this week that I need to try a new deodorant.
7. A few weeks ago I had a lovely little grocery trip;) First, I almost punched out a 50 year old woman. She was very, very, very, (have I said very).....rude! The short version is---John Luke accidently bumped into her with the buggy and I thought she was going to take his head off. Wow! Then two isles over, I was searching for a box of cornstarch, still fuming from the old bitty, and all of a sudden I feel my dress go up to my head. Yep. The evil demon passed through the old bitty right into John Luke and made him pull my dress up! I thought I was going to take his head off. I was mortified. We left. Let's just say he will never, ever try that again.
8. I'm very thankful for my children's MDO teachers. They love my children and I love them for that. Maybe there will never be any dress mishaps. That could change things.
9. Sleep is most wonderful. Especially when doing it with such precious-ness;)
10. A fountain Diet Coke for $.75 is one of life's sweetest pleasures. And the ice left after the drink is gone is a super bonus.
11. The peacefulness of the night after everyone is tucked away tightly is probably one of my greatest loves. Watching whatever on T.V. Reading a book. Blogging. Conversating with the hubs. I look forward to it daily. You just can't beat it!
Check out A Familiar Path for more confessions....
Happy Memorial Weekend!
Happy Memorial Weekend!
Goodnight and beware of dress snatchers!