Photobucket

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Life is busy...but wonderful! We are still patiently waiting the arrival of Miss Allie Beth. She is growing rapidly, and so is her Mama! They say everything is looking good so we are just checking off the days! HOT DAYS!!

I haven't been taking too many pictures lately, so I don't have much to show y'all. Here's a few of my two pride-and-joys!

**DADDY LOOK-A-LIKE...
This looks JUST like John!


**SOMETHING I'M VERY THANKFUL FOR...
A husband/daddy that loves us and shows it A LOT! I do love these two boys a WHOLE BUNCH!!


Maybe it won't be too much longer and we'll have a little girl to love on! I can't wait!!! I hope to have a computer by then!!

Have a great week!


3 comments:

Shonna said...

Sweet pictures of the boys and I can totally sympatize with you and this heat...be glad it is not AUGUST:)!!!

Julie said...

I can't wait until Allie Beth arrives!!! :) I'm also with Shonna on the August deal.....it was rough last summer with Sawyer, for sure!!!!!

The Clarks said...

I think it's much hotter than it normally is in June! It's so early to have these high temps.

Can't wait to see Miss Allie Beth!