Photobucket

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Two Months Old

This little jewel is now 2 months old today! I can't believe it ofcourse! It has been a trying two months but we are hanging in there and things seem to be getting a little better. Thank God! She weighs over 9 lbs., not sure her length, her hair color has changed about 3 times already but she hasn't lost any of it. Her skin is all cleared up and so soft and pretty. She is starting to smile a lot and 'talk'. She is jealous of her big brother, but thankfully he still loves her! I am blessed and I love my little family a whole bunch!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This little doll is still precious!!! He makes us laugh constantly! He is learning so much so quickly and changing constantly. It makes my heart sad to watch him grow up but I enjoy hanging out with him everyday! He is so much fun!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

Allyson said...

Y'all are the best looking family!! I'm glad Allie Beth is getting easier. People always told me babies turn a corner at 3 months and get a lot easier- maybe your corner will come sooner! :)

Christy said...

Cute pics! Does she look just like JL's baby pictures? I see so much of JL in her. Precious!

Heather said...

I can tell she's starting to look ALOT like JL. They are precious, I'm glad things are getting easier for you with the little one.

Lori said...

I'm glad to hear things are getting a little better!! I know how trying it can be!

She's a doll! I think she looks like JL too - and John a lot actually! Very cute!

The Sansom Family said...

I love reading and looking at your pictures on your blog! You have such a beautiful family!

Shonna said...

AB is looking JUST LIKE JL...no denying her for sure!!

Beth said...

Christy & Shonna,
YES! She looks JUST like John Luke's baby pictures! We were looking at some of him the other day, and could not tell the difference b/t the two other than John Luke had a fatter face. Otherwise they look sooooo much alike!

The Wilson's said...

Happy two months to Allie B. She is looking more like J.L. to me! They are both very precious! I am glad to hear things are getting somewhat easier for you. I loved all the pics!

Julie said...

Growing up sooo fast indeed!! If I don't slow down enough soon and go by a see that little doll, she'll be ONE before I know it. ;) Did you paint the house? I can tell it looks different in the pic where JL is sitting on the front porch with his cap on....or it may just be my eyes!! LOL! Love you, and those precious babies.... How about next Thursday night for supper?

Beth said...

Julie,
I am sooo sorry I haven't answered you yet! I meant to as soon as I read your comment, but I had a few distractions! (Imagine that!) Anyway, you do NOT have to bring us anything to eat!!! Just come by and visit!! Please! And yes, we are in the PROCESS of painting our house! I have changed every color I originally picked out at least once!!! We are down to the doors and the shutters. I have changed the door color twice. The door looks like a checkerboard with the different color "samples". I have decided that maybe I should just go ahead and replace it!! (I want one like Darby's. I don't know if you look at her blog.) Anyway, now I have changed the shutter color too! I know when the painters get through with me they will hope to NEVER hear my name again!!!!!!!!!

Come see us!

Shonna said...

I love Darby's door...that is the one I have had picked out for my mud/laundry room enrty off the carport. I would put it on the front too except for the fact you could see ALL the way through my house and Jamey is gone half the time and it's just us girls!!

Beth said...

Shonna,
I LOVE those kind of doors!!! I have had those in my mind ever since we started going to fish river. EVERY house down there has those doors and I LOVE the style homes that are down there! Maybe one day when we build I can have one but I know what you mean about seeing in the house. That is John's complaint about them too! But I bet it would be beautiful on your house!