Photobucket

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012 in pictures

I've got no time to write, so I'm going to 'tell' our story in pictures.    I will say, this year we had no major mishaps.   No curling irons were stuck in anyone's hair and the Easter dress made it before Easter.   And most of all, no matter what, we celebrated the real reason for Easter with grateful hearts.   We are blessed!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


 
Photobucket

Photobucket


 
Photobucket

Photobucket


 
Photobucket


Photobucket

 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Before I go, I read a blog post today that I thought was such an encouragement so I wanted to pass it along.   The Gypst Mama is a wonderful blogger and I love her stories.  Go check out her lastest post.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! Love you.

Rebecca Taylor

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

Beautiful family pictures Beth!

Beth said...

Thanks y'all!

Love you Rebecca!

Anonymous said...

The first pic of the children is really good!!
Mamy