Photobucket

Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Editor-in-Chief"

This past week, John Luke and I received these sweet things...

{It says, A few things to be happy about: matching socks, having exact change, homemade anything, mail thats not a bill, getting all the green lights, and best of all knowing somebody cares a lot about you!}

{Today's forecast... There's a 100% chance I'm thinking about YOU!
{sorry, the scanner wouldn't work so they are very blurry}

From this sweet thing...

Thank you Sister/Aunt Kimberly! Apparently she knows her big sister LOVES to get mail!!! I also have to brag a little... A couple of weeks ago, she wrote an article for school and it was published in the Troy Newspaper! Way to Go Sister!


Kimberly, I didn't think you had seen this one...

We Love You!!!

7 comments:

Christi said...

Beth, your sister is beautiful! I remember her as an itty-bitty little girl with braids! I guess I saw her last 11 years ago. Time flies!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU Beth!! I feel soooooooo special!! I just miss yall soooo much stuck in Troy all week and so I thought I'd let yall know how it was going! I don't think mother and daddy were as carried away with their cards as you were! I came home the day yall got them and theirs was already stashed in the closet! How special I am HUH!
:( Oh well at least I know big sis still loves me! Thanks again!! I love yall more than words can say!
Love always,
little sis/ Aunt Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! That's a good picture of me and Bradley make sure you save so I can have one! Thanks!
kimbo

Beth said...

Thank You, Christi! And yes, that's how I still see them myself! Time does fly!

Julie said...

I want to read the article the beautiful Kimberly wrote!!! Also, the picture of her and Brad is so good. When are they going to get married? I am sure they have been asked that numerous times!! :)

Anonymous said...

We hope Kimalee gets this.

I love you very much. I hope you come see us one day. I know you having a good week at Troy. I know you miss me too, I love you. You need to come see how big Jody has grown. Allie loves you too. You miss Allie very much. She can't tell you what she wants to tell you cause she's asleep.(Sun night 9:15)You go for Auburn I go for Alabama, Roll Tide!! Please Tell Amy J Hey and we love her very much too.
Sleep Tight Love, Amy D

Anonymous said...

That was super sweet of Kimberly! She is a very thoughtful person and is a good helper for any of you who need help writing a paper!! Love, Amy