Photobucket

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mickey, Ghosts, Painting, & Sweet Babies...

It has been a busy place around here... but fun kind of busy. I have been trying to be a little more crafty. I love to see all the fun crafts others do, but I never get around to making things myself. (And I'm NOT crafty in the least bit!) I just like to wish I could be! We did get around to making some very cute little ghosts (with lots of help from Grammie Sue). And we painted some pictures along with other things. (You will see in the pics below).

So we made it to the Mickey show. (Or MickMick as John Luke calls him). After a slight delay (I thought all along the show was at the Shakespeare Festival. I was wrong! We get there and we are the only humans in sight except 3 others who were sunning on blankets, and feeding the 10,000 geese that were roaming around. So we go up to the building, all the doors are locked, the lights are off, and we finally see the sign on the front door says CLOSED SUNDAYS. So John goes into official panic mode! (He does NOT handle sudden change or any kinds of bumps in the road very well at all!!!) It is now 1:15, the show starts at 1:30 and we have no idea where to go or how to get there. John grabs the tickets and finds that it is being held at the Montgomery Performing Arts Center. (Don't know why I haven't checked this out already! I guess I just had it so dead-set in my mind it was at the Shakespeare Festival that I had never even read the tickets!) So we go running back to the car, and on the way we stop and ask 2 of the 3 other people where and how to get to the Performing Arts Center. Well ofcourse all they know is that it is downtown! Wow! That helps a lot! Anyway, to keep from typing from now until next week, let's just say we made it. 10 minutes late, but we made it and John Luke seemed to enjoy himself and that's all that matters!

Most of the show he looked like this with his hands in his mouth. Can't imagine why we can't get well around here!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our cutsie little ghosts...
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the FALL!
Photobucket
John Luke's pretty picture...
Photobucket
John Luke's NOT so pretty picture on his sister's bedroom carpet...
Photobucket
Sweet babies...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Precious sleeping babies...I LOVE this picture! I wanted to kiss and love them to pieces!
Photobucket


12 comments:

Heather said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I love, love, love that last picture, so sweet.

Lynn Castleberry said...

I'm glad to see that things are going well for you. I would frame that pic of those two sweet babies sleeping together. Too precious for words!!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet pictures! Wish I could have been there for all the activities! I love John Luke's abstract painting! Glad to see that Allie Beth had a new outfit;) And I so wish I could have been there for that last picture...they both must have been REALLY sleepy!! To sweet!!!!!
Love, Mamy

Anonymous said...

oh yeah is that John in the background with that sweater on you got him??? It must have been -30 degrees there!
Mamy

Beth said...

Yes! that is John in his sweater! It was actually not that cold, he was just trying to be sweet he said. Since I ask him all the time to wear it b/c he looks so handsome in it but he always says it's too hot. So he thought he would be sweet that day!

Michelle said...

Sweet babies you have!! Allie is sure growing fast and she is starting to resemble John Luke ALOT!! Your ghosts were very cute and you did a great job :)
We have to get the kiddos together soon!!

Lori said...

The show looks great. We had tickets to it in Panama City and didn't get to go b/c we had a scare with Carrie that night and went to P'cola instead:( Oh well, maybe we can catch it next time!

I like all the crafts!

The Wilson's said...

Glad you found the show and wasn't very late!! It looked cute!!! I love the ghosts, what a cute idea!! I also love the precious pic of them snuggled together!

Anonymous said...

AAAHHHH YES the infamous sweater! I had already decided I was going to comment on it before I read what Amy said. How funny! I bet that's the first time he has had it on since that nice and toasty Christmas! :) Oh yeah... My niece and nephew are the two most BEAutiful children I have ever laid eyes on!!!! :) I love ya'll!
Mamy K

Beth said...

Yes, Mamy K, how BEAutiful is that scary hair Miss Priss has...looks JUST like her Mamy K's back in the day!!

Nan said...

Oh how Nan loves her precious little babies!!!!I'm sure John Luke was in hog heaven watching MickMick and all the rest. Hot dog, hot diggity dog!

Super B's Mama said...

I haven't been by your blog in a while and wanted to say how happy I am for you all that sweet little Allie Beth is here! She is so precious and John Luke looks like he's being an awesome big brother. He is growing so much and as precious as ever.

God bless your sweet family! :)