Photobucket

Friday, April 2, 2010

He Arose!

Low in the grave He lay, Jesus, my Savior! Waiting the coming day, Jesus, my Lord!
Vainly they watch His bed, Jesus, my Savior! Vainly they seal the dead, Jesus, my Lord!
Death cannot keep his prey, Jesus, my Savior! He tore the bars away, Jesus, my Lord!
Up from the grave He arose, With a mighty triumph o'er His foes; He arose a victor from the dark domain, And He lives forever with His saints to reign. He arose! He Arose!

HALLELUJAH! CHRIST AROSE!
Photobucket
We welcome glad Easter when Jesus arose, And won a great victory over His foes.
We tell how the women came early that day, And there at the tomb found the stone rolled away.
We sing of the angel who said: "Do not fear! Your Savior is risen, and He is not here."
We think of the promise which Jesus did give: "That he who believes in Me also shall live!"
Then raise your glad voices, all Christians, and sing, Bring glad Easter praises to Jesus, your King.

No comments: