Photobucket

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lover of Words

Words. Why do I love them so? All kinds.  Quotes.  Verses.  BooksStories.  I love to hear someone read a story. Especially when the story comes alive.  When the reader 'paints' a picture with the words. And I can 'be there'.

Song lyrics.  I am in love with music. It inspires me more often than anything else.

And some words just have a personal meaning. Like grace.
Photobucket

And hope.

Photobucket
I've been noticing lately how many 'words' I have in my house. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My eyes are always drawn to words.
Photobucket
It's strange that words can be so huge! When either spoken, or spoken to. They can tear down or build up. They can bring healing. Or they can pierce like a sword. And the way they are spoken can be the most important.
Photobucket
The Bible says "A wholesome tongue is a tree of life..."
Photobucket
This Valentines, I've decided the best gift I could give my Valentine, is words. Words of life
And to remember some most precious words from our wedding day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And to show love.
Photobucket
As we know, this is not my strongest asset. So we will study...
 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Counting down the days til' Valentine's Day........one of my faves!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I like all those words!! And I'm envious of your bulletin board! I'm trying to figure out just the right spot in my house for one!!

I'm having a giveaway on my blog that might be great for John Luke if you want to check it out sometime today!

Beth said...

Thanks Lori! I will check it out!

Christi said...

This was a fun blog post. I liked being able to see glimpses of the inside of your house! :) I love that you have your wedding vows framed like that. I can't even remember what I said to Clay or what he said to me! Plus, my marriage certificate has the wrong date on it! Ha! LOL!

Super B's Mom said...

LOVE the plaque behind your stove!!! Where in the world did you get that little jewel??

Beth said...

Hey Super B's Mom! Glad to see you're still around! I got that plaque at a local store here in town called Ansley Place. I love it too~