Photobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh yeah....

Can you feel it?   Spring is on it's way!   We are celebrating in the best of ways....waffles in the morning, pizza at lunch, and whatever can be thrown together in 10 minutes for dinner.  All enjoyed out of doors!   It can't get much better than that.   Or so we think :-)
Photobucket


We start early in the morning.   And usually we go until dark.   Or until something on the schedule rudely interrupts us;)



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Sometimes we never even stop to change from our night clothes to our day clothes.   {Mama included.}  I know.  That sounds hideous.   John is of the same opinion.   {About mama}.  

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

I am t-totally pumped about this new season.   Can't wait to break out the lawnmower, plant some flowers, see what's up the husband's 'project sleeve', and spend some long days soakin' up the rays!

I wake up sneezing and go to bed scratching my eyes, but it's all worth it!   We keep Benedryl in business!

Do you get as excited as me and my amigos when you see the sun shining, pollen falling, and green stuff poppin' up everywhere?

No comments: