Photobucket

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fun firsts...


I really can't believe that I'm a mama to a little boy that is playing soccer. I remember thinking kids were so "big" when they got to play soccer.  And now, I am officially a soccer mom.  Boo! Hoo!

Photobucket

I have mixed emotions.  I know, weird. I think it's super fun to watch him dressed up in his big boy uniform running around {or staring into space}.  Whichever. But at the same time, it's terribly heartbreaking to me that he is this big already.

Photobucket

Thankfully, John is able to help coach.  It's nice to have him there with us.


Photobucket

And ofcourse, sister is there in all her glory to cheer him on!

Photobucket

*************************************************************************

Photobucket

Photobucket

John Luke got to make his first trip to The Plains....it was fantastic! The weather was perfect, John Luke loved it, and we won!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We even ran into Miss Maggie Ruth...what fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

**********************************************************************

My friend shared this on Facebook, and I just can't get enough!

Go ahead, laugh out loud.  I have.  Over and over and over!!!



1 comment:

Polly said...

Great photos, but I do have one thing to say, ROLLL Tide! Blessings