Photobucket

Friday, December 21, 2007

Thanks To My Sweet Friend





My friend Lee Ann sent these cute little Auburn outfits to John Luke. I wanted to get his picture in them so she could see how cute they are. Lee Ann lives in Auburn so we very seldomly get to see one another but she is a dear friend to me. She has a sweet husband Drew and a precious new baby named Carlee. Carlee was born with a rare disease (I'm not sure if its classified as a disease but I can't remember the official word), and is very sick right now. Please pray that God will perform a miracle and heal Carlee completely. Also pray that He will give Drew and Lee Ann the strength they need to care for her.

Thank You Lee Ann for thinking of John Luke. His clothes fit perfectly and are so very cute. I will be talking to you soon. Love you Lots!

No comments: