Photobucket

Monday, July 28, 2008

Mama's Helper

This little boy makes his mama proud! I was cleaning up the kitchen this morning and John Luke was in the living room playing...or so I thought. When I turned around to check on him I found him dusting the end table! He was even wiping off the pictures! Then everywhere I cleaned he was right behind me. Everything I wiped off, he wiped off. He has really taken to this cleaning business and I'm really liking it!!!




Washing his car...

Cleaning the oven...

And even the garbage can!

5 comments:

DeAnne DuBose said...

That is so great!! Just look at him go!

jeff and rebecca said...

Great now there are 2 clean freaks living in the same house. Poor John!

Anonymous said...

Beth,
I am so proud of you. Finally! a Mother who teachers their BOYS to clean up after themselves. He's going to be a fine catch for some lucky girl one day. (Sorry, I know you don't want to think about that)

Aunt Vickie

The Clarks said...

You're training him right Beth!! The other day I went to school and Ty was helping me get books stacked on the desks. Kelley pointed out that he was having to get the books straighened just so. I looked at him and said, "That's right Ty, I'm training you right." So, keep up the good work, Beth!!

Ashley said...

That's funny! Sawyer is the same way! He's also gotten good at laundry! He's right there as I take the clothes from the washer to the dryer, and he sticks them all in-and is SO PROUD of himself! :) He's also very into finding anything on the floor and taking it to the garbage can. Isn't it a lot more fun to clean when you have a little helper!?!?! :) I give him a towel and he'll just go to dusting! I LOVE IT!!!