Photobucket

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh What Fun, Oh What Joy...

it is to PAINT!! Okay, not really. Painting is NOT one of my new-found hobbies! I have never liked painting and I don't think I ever will! Anyway, the girls {and John Luke} went to Troy Tuesday to do some painting at Amy and Kimberly's house. We painted a bedroom and a hallway. We were finally finished around 4:00 Wednesday afternoon. I know now why painters are so expensive. They are worth every penny! I'm not sure why anyone would want to go through that torture!!! We did get one good thing out of it...a good meal. We went to the Santa Fe Steakhouse and that was yummy. Well, it's done thank God and it looks a lot better. Good thing us girls can have a good time doing whatever! And John Luke is right there in the middle of it all! You can tell in the pictures we were all a little worn-out!




This little sweet man was pooped!

4 comments:

jeff and rebecca said...

Ah! Yes, I remember coming to Auburn(yuck) one time and helping another college student(you) paint their humble abode. Your mother and I slept about 3 hours that night. Oh yea, we wallpapered your kitchen too.

Dave and Mandi said...

That's one part of house buildng I'm not looking forward to myself. Santa Fe is YUMMY! I can always talk Dave into going to Troy with me if I promise to eat there.

Ashley said...

That little John Luke is around all you sisters all the time! I bet he'd like a buddy! :) (hint to mama)

Anonymous said...

I told you not to put that awful picture of me on here!! But praise the Lord it is done! Thank you for your wonderful help!
Love, Aunt Amy