Photobucket

Friday, June 4, 2010

It's HOT y'all!

Wow! Summer is here!!! It is hot and we are sweating! I have a little boy that loves the outdoors---hot or cold, makes no difference to him! The rain has kept us in these last few days more than usual but we're not complaining. My flowers are lovin' it and so will my checkbook when the water bill comes!

John Luke attended Mother's Day Out one day a week this past year and he absolutely loved it! I was very apprehensive to start with. Don't really know why. I guess the Motherly fear of all the 'what if's' but I'm really glad we jumped in and did it! He has learned soooo much that he wouldn't get here with me. Kids seem to learn much, much better in other people's classrooms. For some reason Mama's Class just ain't always as much fun! And he needed the social interaction as much as anything else. {You know, he's a lot like his daddy in lots of ways, and the lack of desire to socialize is def. one of those ways!} I'm very thankful for such a good program at FBC and for the sweet workers that enjoy my kids as much as they enjoy being there!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We took advantage of the sunshine Tuesday and enjoyed a fun day on the beach with some sweet friends. John Luke is not a fan of the beach water, so he usually hangs out in the sand. {I can't say that I blame him. I'm not a fan of the beach water either, and it's lots easier to keep my eyes on him when he's right next to me!}
Photobucket
I was so happy sweet Will was there to play with. John Luke loves the older kids, and Will is one of the sweetest {and prettiest!} little guys I know! Thanks Will!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Andrew was enjoying getting sand in all his little cracks:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is what we do after one of those HOT days in the sun. Nap! This day he was napping with BABY. I asked him what her name was and he thought for a minute and said "Baby".
Photobucket
I wondered if John Luke had gotten a hold of her with his rake...
Photobucket

Hope you all are enjoying your summer and staying cool!

No comments: