Photobucket

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer fun!

It stinks being the little sister...NOT really!
Photobucket
I was saying, "Just try it,you might like it." She was saying, "NOOOOOO!"
Photobucket
In my kiddos eyes, there is nothing better than playing with Mamy & MamyK!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please remember to pray for my sisters! They are in Ukraine on a mission trip! I am excited for them, but I'm already ready for them to be back in this country, in this little town, with this little family! We kinda really like em' and miss em' a bunch!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That's great that your sisters are in the Ukraine! Did they go with a group from Carolina? We just got a group back from Ecuador and another group leaves in a few weeks. I love, love, love a mission trip!! :)

Looks like refreshing summer fun! Maybe if it gets any hotter, Allie Beth will decide she likes the water better!

The Sansom Family said...

I love the new pictures on your side panel! You have a beautiful family!