Photobucket

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday confessions

1.  I have an unusual desire for cleaning. Does that make a bit of sense? Another words, I like to clean. Or maybe I just like the ending results....either way, one of my favorite cleaning "tools" is this little jewel.......

Photobucket

and this is why.......

Photobucket

Is that not awesome???? And that's with me vacumming about 3-4 times a week! Maybe it's just proof that we are d-i-r-t-y. I love it! {Yeah, I'm a little off my rocker;)}

2.  I'm so thankful for rain and green grass!

3.  I love freshly cut grass and a clean yard. It makes me happy.

4.  I'm thankful for a husband that loves it too. And will work hard at most anything.

5.  I've decided that I need assistance on how to raise children. My two are drastically different and difficult in their own ways. I have read one book so far that has changed a lot of my thinking.

Photobucket
I'm currently reading this...it is full of wisdom for us parents of 'strong-willed' children....

Photobucket

6.  Swimming lessons are over. Whatever shall we do with our mornings?!

7.  I'm sitting in front of a fan, on the new patio, watching the clouds move in closer, listening to the thunder, feeling the breeze, watching my dear sweet husband cut grass. Ahhh....so nice.

Happy 4th of July!
Thank you to all who make it possible to live in freedom!

  

No comments: