Photobucket

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Baby Dedication






Today we had our baby dedication at church. John Luke did very well to be 8 months old and sit in church for an hour and a half without being able to get down and wander around. I was very proud of him. We had a big crowd for the occasion. John Luke had his faithful supporters there to be a part of the special event. As parents promising to lead and guide him using God's standards, it is encouraging to know that we have the support of both our family and church family. It is very important to me that those who will have an influence in John Luke's life realize their responsibility to honor Christ in how they help to raise our precious little man. We are very thankful to have that support.

We had a wonderful day today. I was so happy that John Luke was well enough to be a part of the dedication service. I must say I thought he was so very handsome in his little outfit. I guess he takes after his handsome daddy!

No comments: