Photobucket

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Feeling Better!






We're Back! It seems like forever since I got to post any new pictures. Shonna, this is just for you. You can check our blog and not be disappointed. We have something new!

It has been a very long week. John Luke has had RSV but is feeling much better. Thank God! I am a firm believer in Prayer and Pedialyte! Friday, Dr. Baldwin told me that fluids were the key to getting well so I have been filling him up with some Pedialyte. He has also had many people praying for him. He has made a great improvement since Friday. He is actually laughing and acting more like himself. This afternoon his Grammie and Papa came over to visit and he played and played. He loves to have an audience! I am so thankful that he has made such a turn around. Thank you all for your prayers!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What is Grammie holding in the picture? It resembles a reptile...
I'm so glad John Luke is better! Hope we can get out and walk in this beautiful weather soon!!

Beth said...

It is a stuffed alligator John bought for him at the Bass Pro Shop. John pulls it around and John Luke rides on it's back.
Yes, I hope very soon we can walk.

Beth said...

It is a stuffed alligator John bought for him at the Bass Pro Shop. John pulls it around and John Luke rides on it's back.
Yes, I hope very soon we can walk.