Photobucket

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"What's In Here?"

" Hmm... What's in here?"
"Let's get a closer look."
This is the look I got when I called his name. "Maybe I'm not supposed to do this."
And then... Does it get any sweeter?!

I was checking my e-mails this morning and John Luke was in the room with me but he was behind me. This is John's gun cabinet and it happens to be in the same room. Well, when I turned around to check on him this is what he was doing. John usually tells him no because he is afraid he may pull it over on top of himself. I just couldn't say anything. I had to get a picture. John will be proud that he is interested in something "manly" because he seems to like my purse and my make-up bag more than anything in the world! John is very worried! This should help his feelings!

No comments: