Photobucket

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"Little Friends"





This sweet little girl is Rexanne. She was over at Grammie and Papa's house last night and wanted to see her little friend John Luke, so we rode over for a little bit and these two "hit it off". She has discovered that she loves John Luke because he likes her and will play with her. He even gave her a kiss! They played with all the toys and she carried him around like a doll. Rexanne is a precious little girl. She would even make a great babysitter she informed me last night!

5 comments:

The Clarks said...

Beth- That blue outfit makes his eyes seem even more blue. He is precious!

Julie said...

I def. agree with Mendy about John Luke's gorgeous blue eyes!! I know I need to add pics but I haven't felt well at night. I will try tonight. You will notice that I mistakenly added two songs (duplicate) that I didn't want...it is a rap song-Christ Crucified. I had never heard it and accidentally added it to my playlist instead of listening. Now I don't know how to delete the song. I have tried everything. I'll have to wait on Jeremy for help! Do you know how?

Beth said...

Sorry!!! I can feel your pain!! I understand completely. Well, when you feel like it, I would love to see some pics of that precious little man. On the playlist- go to My accounts, click on rearrange/delete songs, click the X beside the song you want to remove and then click on save changes. Save changes is at the bottom. You may have to scroll down. If you still have questions e-mail me: beth.colvin@hotmail.com or call. I have AWANA tonight. Should be home around 8:30.

Ashley said...

I think he looks like A LOT like John in that first picture! Do you see it??

Beth said...

Yes! When he makes certain faces he looks just like John to me. Especially when his hair is short.