Photobucket

Friday, August 5, 2011

Saturday confessions

Photobucket

 1.  It's hot, it's hot, it's hot out there!

2.  We'd love to spend more time out there, but heaven help, we are melting!

Photobucket


3.  The heat has totally gotten to some of us.......

Photobucket

Photobucket

4.  Dancin'. It's what we do.......

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5.  I appreciate that my sweeeeeet pickle turns the light off when he leaves a room, shuts the closet door when he's finished, wipes the toilet seat, starts most of his mornings with giving me a kiss and hug and an "I love you", and tends to his Mama in the best of ways! Makes my heart smile :)

Photobucket

6.  I love how my dill pickle puckers up when she wants something.....or don't want something ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

7.  Dates are non-negotiable. They must happen :)

Photobucket

Good night to all and happy weekend!


No comments: