Photobucket

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Do Everything!

Does it matter at all?  All those "little" things we do?  The ones we may do over and over and over and over.......

The things that seem to go unnoticed.  Unappreciated. 

Does it really matter?

God says it does.  And He sees it all the same.

He says to do it all "to the glory of the ONE who made you, 'cause He made you to do every little thing that you do to bring a smile to His face."

And my favorite line::: "to tell the story of grace with every move that you make."

As I told all my woes of motherhood, and complained about "life" to my sweet Bible Study friends, they told me about this song.  So I ran home and found it...so glad I did.  It's been blasting through the speakers to remind me to "do every little thing to the glory of the ONE who made me!"  Thanks girls!

*Don't forget to turn the playlist off at the bottom of this page.
*Enjoy!



1 comment:

Robin said...

I wondered if you checked it out....Such a wonderful message to us all. Don't know what I would do with out the encouragement that comes from that group. I love you my sweet friend!