Photobucket

Friday, October 17, 2008

Do You Remember Any of These?

I had the rare opportunity to watch a little T.V. tonight {it is rare that I get to watch anything for several reasons: I don't take the time, I don't have the time, My husband is in full control of the remote, & I'm really not a T.V. watcher}. Anyway, tonight I had some time by myself. So I sat down and as I was flipping through the channels, I came across something that made me have a sudden flashback to my childhood years... "The Cosby Show"! I LOVED/LOVE the "Huxtable Family"!! So I decided I would sit and watch a couple of episodes. As I was watching, I started remembering all the shows I watched as a child growing up and I realized "they just don't make 'em like that anymore"! I got on the computer and found a few. Just listening to the opening credits brings back such wonderful memories!!!
**Turn off the playlist to hear each one.

I have a feeling that when I do start sewing, I will create a masterpiece similar to this...

Perfect Strangers

Family Ties

Whos The Boss

Mr. Belvedere

Growing Pains

Alf

The A-Team

Magnum P.I.

Doogie Howser, M.D.

Newhart

And ofcourse, The Dukes of Hazzard!

Man, those were good shows!

5 comments:

jeff and rebecca said...

I have certainly seen all of those shows. My favorite one would be Newhart. Are you old enough to remember that? How about "Hey I'm Larry and this is my brother Darrell and my other brother Darrell". I can remember being devastated when they took it off of the air. Family Ties was a pretty good one too. Are you old enough for that one either???

Tara said...

WHOA! That totally brings back memories! You're right, they don't make 'em like that anymore...sad!

Anonymous said...

The best episode of the Cosby Show was the one where they sang to Cliff's parents for their 50th Anniversary!

Heather said...

Your right Beth they don't make them anymore!!! Even cartoons,what happened to the Smurfs, Alvin & the Chipmunks now all the have is garbage in my opinion. I to loved and remember those shows.

Super B's Mom said...

Having total flashbacks here!! Oh how I agree that they don't make shows like they used to! I LOVED Family Ties!!